According to an article written by Paddy Cooke in 2006, Cloonahaha, Rindifin and Lavally townlands became part of Gort Roman Catholic parish in the late 1890s when the church decided to add part of Beagh parish to the combined parishes of Kilmacdaugh and Kiltartan (which had been united in 1854) to form a larger Gort parish.
Further research of the statistics derived from both the 1901 and 1911 census suggests that these townlands are in fact still part of Beagh Civil Parish, and are listed as being a part of Beagh civil parish. It seems the townlands annexed were only annexed in the context of the Roman Catholic Parish.
Guaire Magazine 2006, p. 19 'Gort Parish Townlands' by Paddy Cooke
Beagh Book, p. 229